Whether you are a healthcare educator or not,
you can contribute to the creation of clinical
cases and publish them on the MedicActiV platform
Custom Case Development:
SimforHealth offers you help with the graphic and technical fulfilment of your virtual clinical case
with a dedicated simulation team of:
- Healthcare professionals
- Educational engineers
- Graphic artists, designers, developers, 3D animators
- Project managers/scientific coordinators
After a discussing the content and dimensions of your case with our team, you will be provided with a study detailing the costs of fulfilment and the conditions of license of use with a proposal of income distribution between your structure and MedicActiV if you decide to sell your virtual clinical cases on the platform.
Using proven solutions
- Virtual consultation in patient care
- A simulation solution for caring for a hospital patient
(emergency protocols, nursing…)
The distribution of cases can then
- Be reserved for users identified via MedicActiV accounts
- Be made available publicly on the MedicActiV platform with compensation provided to the case editor
Create a case with MedicActiV
Create your own clinical cases without technical skills and contribute
to the first international online library of virtual clinical cases.
MedicActiV’s clinical case editor allows the simple creation of 3D clinical cases
- Select your patient and environment
- Choose the consultation stage
- Upload the content : text and media to create the case
- Visualize your virtual consultation
Medical case publishing
- Distributed to your authorized users
- Publicly available with a revenue sharing model
Take advantage of MedicActiV’s
authoring tool launch offer!
To mark the launch of the authoring tool,
a trial of the MedicActiV platform is available until September 2017
Consult, create and publish* clinical cases free of charge!
To take advantage of the launch offer, access the platform
and create your account.
*Only available if you are a part of a healthcare organization. To activate it, contact us.